Professional Bartending School Online
Call us today! (800) 432 4459
Professional Bartending School Online
Professional Bartending School Online

ID Responsible Serving of Alcohol (On and Off Premise)

Please choose the type of training you need from the options below.

In ID you can take either the on-premise responsible serving course if you are working at a bar or restaurant. Or, take the off-premise responsible serving course if you are working in a convenience store, liquor store, or other off-premises sales business.

Bartending License / On-Premises Responsible Serving
(click to choose)
On-Premise Responsible Serving
For servers at establishments where patrons consume alcohol on the premises.
(Ex: bars, restaurants, catering, events, etc)

Bartending License Off-Premises Responsible Serving
(click to choose)
Off-Premise Responsible Serving
For sellers at establishments that sell alcohol to be consumed elsewhere.
(Ex: liquor stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, etc)